Ron L. Moore, P.A.

With over 30 years’ experience helping people in the Asheville, NC area with their legal needs, the friendly staff at Ron L. Moore, P.A. are ready to help you.

Contact Info

(828) 285-8877
366 Merrimon Avenue,
Asheville, NC, 28801

Hours of Operation

Mon 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Tue 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wed 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Service Areas

Asheville, Buncombe County, Weaverville, Swannanoa, Biltmore Forest, Fairview, Royal Pines, Bent Creek, North Carolina

Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation Laws

Here are some frequently asked questions about North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Laws. The information is provided by the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC) -

What happens if my employer does not acknowledge my claim?

If liability for a compensation claim is denied, the NC Industrial Commission, you and your attorney (if you have one) and all known health care providers will be promptly informed of the reason for denial.

Who directs and provides my medical treatment?

Your employer or your employer’s insurance company, subject to any NCIC orders, will direct and provide medical treatment. The NCIC may permit you to change doctors, or approve a doctor of your choice, if you give good reason for this. However, payment by your employer or the insurance company is not guaranteed unless permission (in writing) is obtained from your employer, the insurance company or the NCIC before treatment is administered.

What happens if I need chiropractic care?

If your employer gives you permission to obtain treatment from a chiropractic doctor, you are entitled to 20 visits, if required. If more visits are needed, your chiropractor will have to ask your employer for authorization.

How often will I receive compensation payments?

Payments are made every week.

My doctor says I can return to work, but my employer says there is no position for me because my old job is now too physically challenging. What can I do?

Because you have reached the required level of medical improvement following your injury, you may be referred to the North Carolina Division of Vocational Rehabilitation for counseling, guidance and reemployment.

(Articles on this blog are provided for informational purposes only. Use of this blog does not provide or replace individualized legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice, please speak with one of our attorneys, who can offer legal advice specific to your circumstances.)

тут база тут мытищи база телефонная здесь рязань найти адрес по фамилии поиск определить местонахождение абонента киевстар на сайте справочник телефонов в г печора местоположение по номеру мобильного через спутник перехват смс телефонная база санкт петербурга online тут номера абонентов мтс беларуси справочник телефонов г козловка пароль база данных билайн 2013 телефонная тут справочник узнать по ip местонахождение телефонная база караганды мобильный справочник мтс беларусь ссылка узнать адрес тут справочник телефонов томска найти найти номер телефона в екатеринбурге найти человека по фамилии и имени г красноярск оренбург номер телефона найти узнать номер телефона по адресу ижевск найти телефонный номер спб по адресу справочник телефонов менделеевска телефонная база по краснодару справочник мобильных телефонов беларуси velcom как найти номер телефона в алмате здесь поиск телефона фирмы по адресу москва как найти человека по номеру мобильного телефона через интернет пробить номер телефона по адрессу сотовая телефонная база данных сиалис sitemap